A righteous deed is that you perform an action seeking no praise except from Allāh ﷻ
May He purify our intentions.
How beautiful is it that when you say “Subhanallah , Walhamdulillah , Walaa Ilaaha Illallah , Wallahu Akbar”, Allah SWT plants a tree for you in Jannah. How incredible and inviting is that. How appreciative is our Rabb that in the seconds it takes to say these words, He is building a garden and a home for us. It’s beyond comprehension. Allah wants us to go to Jannah. Thank you ya Rabb and please accept us.
Allah is soooo kind……
- Israel forcibly sterilised Ethiopian immigrants
- Israel harvested the organs of dead Palestinians without consent
- Any mention of Israel wiping Palestine off the map
- Israelis chanting ‘Death to Arabs’ (an extremely regular occurrence)
- Their top Rabbis signed a religious ruling forbidding renting homes to Palestinians/non-Jews
- 'Price tag' attacks by Israelis on churches, monasteries, mosques and graveyards (Christian and Muslim)
And what could be a better gift to a believer than returning to his Beloved Allah ?
— Dr. Mads Gilbert